June 21 - July 3
|Avodah, Robotics, Video Game Design, Marine Biology||Visual Art, Theater, Fashion Design||$3490||Entering 3 - 11|
|2nd session: |
July 5 - 17
|Avodah, Robotics, Video Game Design, Chemistry||Visual Art, Theater, Circus Arts||$3490||Entering 3 - 11|
|July 12 - 17||Taste of Camp||Taste of Camp||$1000||Entering Grades 1 - 4|
|Four Weeks: |
June 21 - July 17
|Fellowships||Fellowships||$6490||Entering Grades 7 - 10|
|June 21 - July 17||CIT||CIT||$6490||Entering Grade 12|
Learn about all the ways your camper can get to camp!
Program Protection Insurance
The Program Protector Protection Plans are now available for purchase during the online registration process and if purchased, may protect up to the full cost of your session, and includes a variety of other benefits should the need arise.
ADDITIONAL FEES + CONDITIONS
ADDITIONAL FEES AND CONDITIONS
- 3/18/2022 – 1/3 of tuition balance is due
- 4/22/2022 – additional 1/3 of tuition balance is due
- 5/20/2022 – remaining 1/3 of tuition balance is due
If your family registers after one or more of these deadlines have passed, you will be responsible for the tuition percentage that reflects the current date.
Deposit: A $200 per Camper/per session NON-REFUNDABLE deposit
Payment Options: Several Payment Options are available, including
- Pay in Full at time of enrollment
- Standard Payment Plan
- Monthly Payment Plan
- Individualized Payment Plan
More information about our payment plans can be found in the Full Terms and Conditions.
Financial Assistance: URJ 6 Points West is pleased to offer partial, need-based financial support or “camperships” for Summer 2022. In order to apply for a campership, your child must first be registered with a deposit on file. Campership applications will be available December 1st.
Multi-Child Discount: If you have more than one child from your immediate family enrolled, we will apply a $100 discount for the second child, third child, fourth, fifth…
Multi-Session Discount: Enroll your child for two sessions and receive a $250 discount plus a $490 discount on the second session’s tuition.
Inclusions: The registration fee includes: All camp activities; one camp t-shirt; access to online services like RJ on the Go.
Refunds & Cancellation:
- Cancellation by 90 days or more prior to Camp’s first session start date (before 3/22/22) – 100% of tuition is refundable, except for the Non-Refundable Deposit
- Cancellation between 90 days and 45 days prior to Camp’s first session start date (from 3/22/22 through 5/6/22) – 75% of tuition is refundable.
- Cancellation by 45 days or less prior to Camp’s first session start date (after 5/6/22) – no refunds will be given unless stated below.
- Camp reserves the right to refund any eligible refund in multiple installments as determined by Camp.
You can read our Full Terms and Conditions here.
Camp Tuition details:
- All camp activities and programs
- Camp t-shirts and gear
- Off-camp field trips and meals
- Room and board
- Laundry service
- Transportation to and from the airport (if arriving by plane)
*We will make individual arrangements with campers arriving from the east coast or overseas based on the realistic timing of available flights.
Please visit our Making Camp Affordable page for the most up-to-date information on scholarship opportunities, current discounts, and need-based aid.
Please visit our Israel Incentives and Financial Aid page for scholarship information for Sci-Tech Israel.
For Campers Enrolled for Multiple Sessions:
Cost: The regular fee of $250 dollars will be waived as a “multi-session discount.”
During the days in between each session, we have an exciting program planned for your camper. They will have an opportunity to relax and recharge for another session, work on their on-going projects and get a taste of camp behind the scenes.