Our 2020 Staff Application is open! Are you looking to spend a summer making memories that last a lifetime? Are you looking to further your skills in collaboration, group management, teamwork, and conflict resolution? If so, then a summer at Crane Lake might be right for you!
Please verify your Summer 2020 availability before applying: Leadership Team Training will begin June 6, Coach & Instructor Training will begin June 12, and All Staff Training will begin June 19. Arrival dates for International Staff may be 1-2 days before the start date of training.
We offer rolling application deadlines to help applicants plan the process around their schedules. We encourage you to apply for the earlier deadlines but understand there are many factors at play when planning your summer. The 2020 application deadlines are as follows:
- Monday, November 11, 2019 (for interviews completed by Nov 26)
- Returning support staff must apply by this deadline
- Tuesday, November 26, 2019 (for interviews completed by Dec 20)
- Friday, December 20, 2019 (for interviews completed by Jan 15)
- All returning specialists, coaches, and instructors must apply by this deadline. Remaining open specialty positions will be filled at several hiring fairs after January 15.
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 (for interviews completed by Feb 14)
- Friday, January 31, 2020 (rolling interviews until positions are filled)
Apply, interview, complete your hiring packet, upload your photo and update your bio in your CampInTouch account all before January 15, 2020 and you will receive a $100 early sign-up bonus!
We look forward to speaking with you soon! If you have any questions or would like to speak with us before applying, please email Brett Hausler, Assistant Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note for returning staff members: please sign in with your CampInTouch login email from your previous summer working with us. We can always change this email after you apply.